2008년 6월 16일 월요일

선교지 소식: 이스라엘에서 온 소식

“And he said, I am God, the God of thy father: fear not to go down into Egypt; for I will there make of thee a great nation: For I will go down with thee into Egypt; and I will also surely bring thee up againí▒

Dear Partners,

Our God is awesome! I got a message from my attorney saying few days ago that our petition for Green Card has been just approved. Thanks for your prayer for us. Finally we can apply our Green Card to enter to the States. However, there is still long way to go. The application process of Green Card will take around 1 year. It menas that we still need to stay out of the States for another year. However, the toughest barrier has been overcome. For now, we can't come to the States, and can't stay in Israel, either. Our request for visa in Israel has been rejected. Therefore, we have decided to go to Canada. This is one of the most difficult decisions we have ever made in our life. We are leaving from Israel at June 23rd, and will move to Toronto in the end of July. We hope to come back after year to Israel if God is willingíª We had a serious discussion with the World Partners, our mission board, what to do. For now, it seems to us that Canada is the best option because Korea can't be either our option. Most of my contacts are in the States.

Then, God has suddenly opened a door to Canada. World Partners Canada, our sister organization, has agreed to accept me as their staff. No one of our administration team couldn't believe what they heard from them because the World Partners Canada has been separated due to a Canadian law long times ago. Now I can recruit Canadian brothers to be a part of Godí»s ministry in Israel!

Furthermore, we've gotten a promise of the Lord while we had staff prayer meeting of our congregation. God has given me a word; He will go with me, and will bring me back to Israel as described at Gen. 46:3-4. This is our hope and prayer.

Nevertheless, in reality, we are facing a great challenge in our life. Canada is completely a foreign country for us. It is quite different than the States. We have to start everything from scratch. However, we trust God. If this is His will, he will prepare our way to Canada. Ií»m sure He has a plan for us to be there. Somehow, I'm exciting to see what God will do with us in Canada.

I can't, however, ignore the hardship that my kids are passing through. Please, pray for us. Pray for our two daughters. They are now under the great stress. They have been moving among three schools in three years. I see what turmoil of emotional transition they are facing. They have been loosing the best friends almost every year. It makes them sick and tired. Our first daughter, Noa, is now a teenager. It is turbulence for her to face this transition every year. Please, pray for Noa and Sharon for having smooth transition and adjustment to a new environment.

It is a great transition time not only for me, but also for many others around me. First of all, our new congregation, Tehilat Ya, will be without us for a while. Ií»m sure that the congregation has been founded upon Yeshua, not on me. Therefore, God will lead them. The congregation has been growing fast. Now it is time for them to stand by themselves. Pray for the congregation, and for the local past, Michael Yaron.

Thanks for your prayer and support for us.

Blessings from Kimí»s family in Israel.

댓글 없음: